Idiosyncrasies You have installed?

Rock62

What have you used to decorate your truck showing some of your personality? No, I don't mean the typical tires & lift & the like.

I have a pirate ship decal on the rear window and a Schnauzer bobble head on the dashboard.

I have the soul of a pirate, not to steal and plunder, but to make the best of what I have work to my will.
The bobble head is so my dog is always with me in the cab when he can't ride along. Besides, the bobble head is a bit humorous.

Last edited:
I don't have anything right now, but have been told several times by others to install a 50 cal. in my trucks bed. They said with that taliban colored truck it'd go well with it.

I keep the little guy sitting on the hood in my avatar in the cupholders for the back seat

I don't want my truck to stand out and be memorable for Police and bad guys.
I have a friend that's a cop in a local city 25 miles from me...he a firearm's dealer on the side. He's one of them that thinks it's cool I should go around with some sort of non-functional weapon mounted in my trucks bed. I often wonder if they are truly serious, or just cranking me.

Neither

Don't want bad guys messing with my truck and don't need unwarranted attention from Police.
Just a little dose of reality.

If a "bad guy" wants to mess with your truck.....they will. They don't care about a sticker or a bobble head.

High end sound systems, cameras, cell phones, the truck, the CAT, wheels/tires,.......................many things attract the "bad guys".

Back