Just bought 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 Red

I'm in Lakewood Washington! I wouldn't mind having the step on mine but I have everything else. 6 speed MT 38,600 msrp

2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road MT

You have the premium & technology package with back up sensors he does not. That package replaces the chrome rear bumper w/color keyed on TRD OR grade.

Last edited:
You have the premium & technology package with back up sensors he does not. That package replaces the chrome rear bumper w/color keyed on TRD OR grade.
I think I like it better than the chrome

I dig the parking sensors. I just didn't need the rest of the package. Trying to keep cost reasonable. Cool truck either way. Enjoy!

I dig the parking sensors. I just didn't need the rest of the package. Trying to keep cost reasonable. Cool truck either way. Enjoy!
The only reason I went with the upgrade package is for dual climate control... lol

It might be pink in 15 years. I had a red 1988 4 runner that had a red dash new and after 15 years it was more of a pink than red from the sun bleaching it out. :p:mad:

Well here we are, 2 weeks into it, and I'm enjoying the truck. It's a 2nd vehicle for me, but all I've driven since I got it. So far it's been enjoyable to have and use.

Back