LED Replacement lights

dtattoli

i have a 2010 quad cab long bed v6. i am looking to replace my lights all around (front, fog & rear). i've looked at the Spyder lights but have seen some bad reviews, can anyone recommend a replace light and a site to buy them from?

i have a 2010 quad cab long bed v6. i am looking to replace my lights all around (front, fog & rear). i've looked at the Spyder lights but have seen some bad reviews, can anyone recommend a replace light and a site to buy them from?
Just replaced my OEM fog lights with BFC LED fog lights. Cost me $175. Simple plug and play. Bright as all hell. www.blackflamecustoms.com

Get race sport led bulbs for the fogs bright lights I've seen! That's what I run and there as bright as my 30" light bar and my 40"

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457874469.031636.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457874496.633407.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457874524.122703.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457874555.076529.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457874581.363760.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457874625.351081.jpg
These things are easily installed! Passengers side remove the two 10 mm bolts holding the windshield washer fluid bottle in. Pull up on it push it back away from the light lens assembly. This will give you extra room. Remove the old bulb. This new LED bulb assembly has a locating plate that you twist off with an o ring behind it. You take the plate with the three tabs that locate it into the lens install it. Use the metal spring clip snap it in behind it. Take the Toyota rubber grommet push it back over the lens assembly. Now you have a whole right into the lens assembly. Take the LED assembly with the heat sinks on the rear put it into the whole and twist. Then new plug fits into the factory harness perfectly. Grab the washer bottle push into the hole beneath it , two screws go back in done. Drivers side take the old bulb repeat with plate first, spring clip, rubber grommet, stick it in the whole! Twist! Plug in! Done

View attachment 8341View attachment 8342View attachment 8343View attachment 8344View attachment 8345View attachment 8346
These things are easily installed! Passengers side remove the two 10 mm bolts holding the windshield washer fluid bottle in. Pull up on it push it back away from the light lens assembly. This will give you extra room. Remove the old bulb. This new LED bulb assembly has a locating plate that you twist off with an o ring behind it. You take the plate with the three tabs that locate it into the lens install it. Use the metal spring clip snap it in behind it. Take the Toyota rubber grommet push it back over the lens assembly. Now you have a whole right into the lens assembly. Take the LED assembly with the heat sinks on the rear put it into the whole and twist. Then new plug fits into the factory harness perfectly. Grab the washer bottle push into the hole beneath it , two screws go back in done. Drivers side take the old bulb repeat with plate first, spring clip, rubber grommet, stick it in the whole! Twist! Plug in! Done
Still need them pics from I. The cab

Trust me they are crazy bright even compared to the ZXE I had! Keeping the 07 for now. Probably will sell it.
Thats what i wanted yo hear man hell yea!!! Still post them pics im debating buying them and your pics will be the deciding factor

Back