Let's join together

i was only able to do the webelo
my dad was having a hard go in those days AFAIR
but he did make a neat pinewood derby car and we may have won a ribbon for that car :cool:
i wonder if its still around somewhere with the collectibles, if it is it deserves a pic

ahhhh.....the Pine Wood derby. How to push the rules and make a quick car.

Polish the axles, graphite lube, skinny the wheels, snug the wheels close to the guide rail, wheel alignment, shift the Center of Gravity (lead make up weight) as far rearward as possible, small smooth front profile.......

Mid-70s for me. Made Star and Senior patrol leader, then other desires took over. Car, GF, job, beer, college.... You know, the important life stuff.

Very active troop of 50 scouts and 15 Leadership Corp. Camped all seasons in tents (northern IA), multiple crews to Boundry Waters out of Ely, MN. Firewood sales to support the troop. Very busy, very active. Learned many skills as a Scout. Some still surface today.

Of all the merit badges......the Citizenship badge was the worst one for me to earn.

Can't. Don't have my Scouty shorts anymore.

or

Those funky calve-high socks with the elastic band and the little tassel flags...... o_O

How about 1997tacomav6 ... Aka John from Denver one of the taco originators that's kept true

Or Kristi with a k from MA

Tacoflarelover! From ohio

I read at that other place that m3bassman is selling his gen1 rig in Idaho
Yes yes ,,, there's a few I'm trying to get here

Back