Locks but no indicator

2009ToyTaco

So I converted all of my lights except headlights to LEDs. Everything worked but turn signals were hyper-flashing. I replaced flasher to cure the hyper-flashing.
Now, I have one more problem.
Prior to the turn signal LED conversion, the signal lights flashed when locked or unlocked. After the conversion, the doors lock but the signal lights do not flash.
I haven't plugged in the meter but I am not showing any visual errors.
Does this conversion require me to reprogram the remote? If not reprogramming remote, any idea on how to fix? Am I the only one that has this issue?

Not sure , but I heard that resistors are needed for the led
turn signal bulbs to trick the burnt bulb monitor which flashes the turn signal arrow
faster when bulb burnt.

Not sure , but I heard that resistors are needed for the led
turn signal bulbs to trick the burnt bulb monitor which flashes the turn signal arrow
faster when bulb burnt.
No resistors needed because module was updated and replaced. The issue you are talking about is with hyper-flashing. That issue was corrected.

So I was determined to fix this issue. I ordered another module hoping it would correct the issue. The module I purchased at the auto parts store did not work but was the correct module according to the computer/book. The module I ordered was the 8-Pin 81980-50030 066500-4650 Electronic LED Flasher Assy Relay Fix For Lexus Scion or Toyota LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs from Amazon. I have no issues so if anyone else has this problem in the future this is how to correct it.

Back