Looking for a used Tacoma. Well.....very used maybe.....

Iannn

I have decided on the Tacoma for a fix up some rentals rig and to take out into the woods behind our beach house. I would really like the rear locking differential. But does that really matter that much for offroad use? But the catch is I have a budget of don't laugh too hard only $10,000. I might be able to toss in another couple thousand.........What am I looking at if anything at all in the Tacoma area? Any advise would be great.

And get a Frontier or Ranger as advise I will not be insulted.

I have decided on the Tacoma for a fix up some rentals rig and to take out into the woods behind our beach house. I would really like the rear locking differential. But does that really matter that much for offroad use? But the catch is I have a budget of don't laugh too hard only $10,000. I might be able to toss in another couple thousand.........What am I looking at if anything at all in the Tacoma area? Any advise would be great.

And get a Frontier or Ranger as advise I will not be insulted.
Hey there Iannn,
You didn't say which part of the country you live in. Makes a difference.

The reason for the truck is I am in charge of managing and maintaining soon to be 15 rentals. Doing that without a pickup truck is getting a bit silly.

I do. Thanks for asking. But can we get all into the Tacoma stuffs soon or what? I already went to the Circus today yes. And my favorite color is blue.

That would be a nice truck. Mileage is low, good engine and trans. It will haul 1000 lbs in the bed. If it has the tow package, then tow capacity is around 6500 lbs.

It would be a good truck for your needs. I'd consider jumping on it, but I already have a nice Gen2.

Yeah thanks. I am a bit more hopeful. TexasBigBlue was not very helpful. He is not invited to Thanksgiving dinner this year.

But yeah I am just trying to see if I am anywhere in the ballpark with my budget for getting a decent Tacoma. If that $12,000 one was a closer to me I would probably grab it. I have not seen a deal like that anywhere near the part of the country I am in. The dealers around here do not even put prices in their adds for Tacomas here.

Back