Looking for JoJo

Texasbigblue, it's good to know that you think it's funny that a internet coward (joejoe) stole $253.00 from me, and $2500.00 from someone I know, plus several others too.
It's always funny to some people as long as it happens to others. If it happens to someone like you , then you go off the rails.
But I didn't ask for your approval ,did I ?? LoL

I am looking for a guy I think his name is Jojo who is in Southern california Work for a dealership there. He sells OEM ppartsway below list.
Anyone know his number or who he works for?
I honestly wouldn't buy from him. He gives people prices on parts, then they send him the money through PayPal, and joejoe only accepts his payment via friends and family.
If something goes wrong with your order from him, he doesn't have to refund your money that way. Sending money by friends and family, is like sending cash, and PayPal will not help you get it back.
You might get your parts, and you might not.
And obviously joejoe doesn't even know if the parts he orders are available or discontinued.
The brake master cylinder I ordered from him back in March was discontinued last year, from Toyota. It's November and I still haven't got my $253.00 refunded back yet.
He is a very shady , dishonest creep. And there is a reason he sells Toyota parts on facebook, messenger, and PayPal friends and family.

Texasbigblue, it's good to know that you think it's funny that a internet coward (joejoe) stole $253.00 from me, and $2500.00 from someone I know, plus several others too.
It's always funny to some people as long as it happens to others. If it happens to someone like you , then you go off the rails.
But I didn't ask for your approval ,did I ?? LoL
1699393395914.png

This is so interesting Mr jab. I'm lovin it. Please do tell more.
Good luck buddy. You got the wrong man.
I don't argue on the internet.
It's a complete waste of time and energy. And it's not productive.
I've already been informed that you are running back to joejoe the clown, telling him everything anyone says bad about him.
No one is worried about little joejoe or you.
Good luck ! LoL

If you guys like to gamble with your money, by all means send them funds to joey, your oem Toyota parts from joejoe the joker clown.
If you don't like to gamble, and take a risk of throwing your money away, and never recieved the parts you sent him money for, then just buy from a legit, reputable authorized and licensed Franchised Toyota dealers parts dept.
The genuine oem parts, from a Toyota dealer might cost a little more in some cases, but you know you're getting your parts, and getting the genuine Toyota parts warranty.
JoeJoejoker is a smug, shady and dishonest boy

I honestly wouldn't buy from him. He gives people prices on parts, then they send him the money through PayPal, and joejoe only accepts his payment via friends and family.
If something goes wrong with your order from him, he doesn't have to refund your money that way. Sending money by friends and family, is like sending cash, and PayPal will not help you get it back.
You might get your parts, and you might not.
And obviously joejoe doesn't even know if the parts he orders are available or discontinued.
The brake master cylinder I ordered from him back in March was discontinued last year, from Toyota. It's November and I still haven't got my $253.00 refunded back yet.
He is a very shady , dishonest creep. And there is a reason he sells Toyota parts on facebook, messenger, and PayPal friends and family.
The dealership JoeJoejoker gets the parts he sells from, is in Santee ,California.
I researched this clown and had someone I know look it up by dealer number.
The dealership claims he doesn't work for them, but buys parts from them. LoL !
With all that being said, why would a grown man, that so many of his cheer squad, claim is legit, go through all that trouble to stay incognito ,by using a joker picture for his FB profile pic, and use several fake names, addresses, and made up businesses, communicate only through Facebook messenger, and do money transactions only through PayPal via friends and family.
He is doing something he shouldn't be doing, or he knows he has done enough folks wrong, that he has to hide.
Think about it. If JoeJoejoker was legit, why doesn't he have a legit, reputable, website to buy from, and do real transactions from. Instead of the shady way he does things.
I wouldn't buy an oil drain plug from him.

Look out behind you
Jojo's got his gun
He wouldn't mean to do but
You know he likes his fun

He probably does keep one close by. After taking some folks money, and not shipping the goods, he is probably paranoid as hell.
Like he was at the past Sema show in Vegas.
That boy definitely had that head on swivel, looking over his shoulders, like he was being watched or worse.
He knows some are tired of his bull. JoeJoejoker clown can believe this isn't going away.

Jojo dig those spinning lights
Way out games and dizzy heights below him
Jojo dig those Broadway nights
Flashy lines, you know him (you know him)
He's got you covered
You'll know it right out front, mmm-mmm
Hey, 50 dollars
He'll get you all you want

I don't recommend anyone to send joker joejoe on Facebook, your hard earned money. There have been to many people that have been ripped off by that boy.
Some have sent that clown money, for OEM parts, that have been discontinued, some got the wrong parts, and some never ever got their parts, and he won't refund their money either.
I like how he protests that he has all these connections with Toyota, and does business with them, has meetings with them, ECT
If that were true, then joker joejoe the cowardly clown would know, if a genuine oem Toyota part was discontinued from Toyota, when he placed the order.
There is a reason why the boy hides his identity.
I also think it's pretty hilarious how, how his pansy minions in his groups defend and cover for him. I've actually had a couple of them wet their pants and cuss at me, and call me all sorts of things. I just laugh and say ... Only on the internet.
His boyfriend's....
Josh young
Albert cisneros
Albert pigman,
And others love to talk tough on FB and the internet.
Funny thing is when I called them out they blocked me. Lmao..... Funny how that works.
I'd love to bump into these maggots in public one day.
It would be fun.
But anyway, just shop for genuine oem parts, at your local licensed and authorized Toyota Dealership. It's easier, and your money is much safer.
Don't send your money to joejoe jokerclown boy.

Back