My first Tacoma

That's weird. Did the same Saturday before last.
Picture posting is a little funky...
upload_2018-9-15_20-53-45-jpg.2905767
I will miss how the GTI drove on back roads and how quick it was but the Tacoma is better for my needs. Why did you trade the GTI?

I will miss how the GTI drove on back roads and how quick it was but the Tacoma is better for my needs. Why did you trade the GTI?

Had a 2nd gen Tacoma before the VW. Wanted to try out the hot-hatch thing and a buddy is big into VW's. Fun little go-cart and terrific gas mileage but I missed being able to haul motorcycles/lumber/firewood/you name it and 4wd in the mid-west winters. Also, inherited a 10' trailer that I didn't want to try pulling with the VW. Will miss that 2.0 turbo power.

A beautiful truck.

One piece of advice.

Before you lift it, plastidip it, or hang any number of do-dads off the side, think about it for at least 24 hours. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

One more thing. Ask people here how to do it (whatever "it" is) right. Somebody has done "it" and can save you lots of time and distress.

I guess that's two pieces of advice.

A beautiful truck.

One piece of advice.

Before you lift it, plastidip it, or hang any number of do-dads off the side, think about it for at least 24 hours. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

One more thing. Ask people here how to do it (whatever "it" is) right. Somebody has done "it" and can save you lots of time and distress.

I guess that's two pieces of advice.
Thank you for the advice. I dont plan on modifying my Tacoma at all.

Back