My New Ride !

WooD

WooD
At least for a while.

Went a couple weeks ago for my 20K service. Asked the service dude about the fuel pump recall. He said they still didn't know when they would actually get the parts. Told me they had 2 cars in the back lot sitting for the past 4 months waiting on it.

Told him I was going on a 2K+ trip in the next week or so, said it would be bad to get stranded somewhere around 2:00AM...I like to drive at night.

He said to bring my truck up before my trip, and they would give me a loaner car. I told him I was kinda funny about my truck, and didn't want it sitting behind their building a couple weeks. He said no worries that they would send someone down to pick me up and bring me to the lot. Asked him when I would need to bring it back and he said when we get the parts for the recall on your truck. Even thou my truck has never showed signs of any problems.

So till they get the parts, I get to drive around in a killer 2020 4x4 4 Runner. Maybe weeks or months.

4%20RUNNER-XL.jpg

I like it ! Do they come in orange ? I could always get a silver one and paint it myself lol

Last edited:
Back