New guy looking for interested Tacoma owners in Indiana/Kentucky

Bluegrass Taco

Howdy! New to the forum! I live in Kentucky now, just minutes south of Louisville. Originally from Indiana. I'm scouting around for interested off roaders in the 2 states. Feel free to reply! I host a gathering at Black Mountain (Harlan Ky) at the end of October.

I’m sure. I’m from southern West Virginia. There’s all kinds of old logging and mining roads.

Black Mountain park is all former coal mining country. The peak is the highest point in Kentucky. 2 great camp grounds at the trail entrances. Best is at Putney. (Just east of Harlan)

Howdy! New to the forum! I live in Kentucky now, just minutes south of Louisville. Originally from Indiana. I'm scouting around for interested off roaders in the 2 states. Feel free to reply! I host a gathering at Black Mountain (Harlan Ky) at the end of October.
Is your truck a 2011? Or did u swap the grille.. Nice bumper also [emoji16]

Is your truck a 2011? Or did u swap the grille.. Nice bumper also [emoji16]

It's a 2011 truck. It's a TRD OR that came with chrome grill surround (which I liked BTW) it took a golf ball to the grill as I was driving past a golf course last summer. That grill is a new replacement color matched grill from Toyota. I have another grill that is an aftermarket ABS plastic molded version. It has a 1978 Toyota Land Cruiser emblem in the middle!

See below!

Last edited:
I have one of those laying around. I love the emblem it just doesn’t look as good on the third gen because the grille is the size of a screen door on these new ones.
Looks great on your second gen.

I plan on color matching the surround on the black ABS grill as soon as weather allows me to paint. I'd prefer to keep the oem grill protected (in the box) for the time being.

Got a small group headed to Redbird SRA (Indiana) on Sept 8th. (Saturday) Will be light trails mostly. Post here if interested!

Bumpity bump! Trying to recruit a few Kentucky/Indiana area off roaders. Planning summer and fall trips and would like to add a few new guys to the roster. Please respond to this thread if interested!

Back