NH Taco's

Got one here, live in Manch, work in Concord.

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."

Live in rochester

Don't mean to jump in this thread but your just a stones throw from where I grew up Kraftmatic. I grew up in Berwick ME. I'm sure you know where that is. Went to and graduated from Noble. We go up to see my dad every April. Who knows. Might see ya around.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

I live and work in Manchester. Didn't see any NH people in the regional section. Posted for ****s. Glad to see there were some of us representing NH!!

I did not get to see everything I wanted to in NH in the recent few days there in the northern part
Does this mean I have to travel all that distance back to there in the future

Live Free or die

I did not get to see everything I wanted to in NH in the recent few days there in the northern part
Does this mean I have to travel all that distance back to there in the future

Live Free or die
You mean you missed taking the taco to Mt. Washington? How did you ever not do that?

That place can have the worse weather on the planet.
The notch was cool, have you wheeled the notch?

I can't say I've ever heard of or seen or driven on an official interstate highway route that is a mere single lane of traffic both ways that is not under construction zone

Y
The notch was cool, have you wheeled the notch?

I can't say I've ever heard of or seen or driven on an official interstate highway route that is a mere single lane of traffic both ways that is not under construction zone
Back in the 80's on a hot summer day we rode our motorcycles up to the summit. It was 90 degrees when we left Conway. By the time we reached the summit of mt Washington it was in the 50's and windy as all hell.
As far as notch's, I rode notch rd. on my snowmobile at mt greylock, ma. this winter. Jones nose was pretty cool to.

Y

Back in the 80's on a hot summer day we rode our motorcycles up to the summit. It was 90 degrees when we left Conway. By the time we reached the summit of mt Washington it was in the 50's and windy as all hell.
As far as notch's, I rode notch rd. on my snowmobile at mt greylock, ma. this winter. Jones nose was pretty cool to.
sounds adventurous!

sounds adventurous!
Not really, we rode up for bike week at lake Winnipesaukee. Mt Washington was a day trip we did while staying in east Conway.
Wasn't till a couple years later we rode to halifax Nova Scotia. That was an adventure, rebuilding a buddies harley every day roadside, or in a parking lot, after it would self destruct.

Did you cross the deep quechee gorge crossing through Vermont on rt4?...picture looks kind of similar when we took our street bikes up there.

Back