NorthWest BS thread

Thank you, its a 4 cylinder and the lack of power bothers me so i havent decided wether ill keep it and upgrade my engine or trade it in for the trd v6 next year! What have you got on yours

I'm making it my goal to get more NW Tacoma owners on these forums. If you haven't noticed, there are some sweet Tacos in our neck of the woods... and a lot of bone dry stock ones that make me want to cry

I'm down!! My work schedule makes me available Saturday evenings and all of Sunday. I usually go up to Goat Mt which is southeast of Oregon City, but I've been meaning to get out to Brown's Camp... I don't know of much else in the area

Looking for new tires. I'm very little time off road. 95+% highway. Want high mileage warranty, and quiet. Let me know what you've liked and would buy again and ones you wouldn't. Northwest so need a good rain tire.

Looking for new tires. I'm very little time off road. 95+% highway. Want high mileage warranty, and quiet. Let me know what you've liked and would buy again and ones you wouldn't. Northwest so need a good rain tire.
I haven't tried them myself, but I'm heavily considering Toyo AT2s at Les Schwab. About $900 total and a 60k warranty, plus they have locations everywhere in the NW.

I have some Firestone Destination AT 2. I have been real happy, I did buy 10ply for the strength .They are quite and have done really in all the Northern Utah weather.. although Firestone/Bridgestone closed my local store... but I do recommend them

Back