Oh 2gBlueTaco of my dreams...where art thou?

Peotam

I finally found a 2g "SuperBlue" Taco of my dreams...(2010 with extended cab, somewhat older and far more rusted/rotted than expected).... bought it for 1 month and had to return it. After spending $1400 in just 2 weeks on:
Fiiiiivvvveee weathered 'dangerous' tires,
4 rusted rims,
3 long tows,
2 broken brake lines,
and a rotted spared under the bed. ;-)
[Plus several mechanic and body shop recommendations to get rid of it asap... 8...( ]
I was able to get my old 2015 perfect light sparkly blue 65Kmiles Honda CRV back. So I am back to looking for my Mr/s. Right Taco again. Today, I just received a completely unsolicited personal offer to buy my CRV cash asap...and i hadn't even thought to sell again after my 20 hours driving with huge 2010 Taco disappointment. So i need to find my 2nd Generation Tacoma with a back seat (crew preferred, but extended ok) that isn't black, gray, or silver and has a light interior. If it's super blue then i would be overjoyed! I am near Traverse City, MI these days but willing to travel a few hundred miles to meetup for the right Taco rendezvous. Any idea how i can find an individual who loved-on their spoiled 2g Taco but is finally upgrading and moving on from their past love?

Last edited:
Back