Paint peeling off 2017 Tacoma

I have a 2019 White Tacoma and it is peeling in the exact same spot as shown in the picture. My local dealer called corporate to report it and get it repaired but corporate denied it was a "known" issue and will not fix under warranty. If anyone else was able to get their paint corrected, please respond to this post and let me know what you did. Thanks.
My local dealer service rep said the same thing that Toyota is not aware of this issue. I said that’s BS because there are numerous articles in line about it. Go on line and print some of them. I brought that to the dealer and sat with the service manager. After a month of arguing back and forth they said Toyota agreed to repair both windows as a goodwill gesture. The dealer was sunrise Toyota north in middle island New York. Keep fighting it. Dave

Thats bs about toyota not knowing there's an issue with that white...pretty sure there's a class action suits thats been filed already. They don't want know.

I have a 2017 White Tacoma and it too peeled on the driver side rear door. Luckily the dealership took care of it as a goodwill gesture. That was back around 2020 or so. Just recently I noticed it started peeling on the passenger side rear door same area. Figuring they won’t take care of it I touched it up to hopefully keep it from peeling any more. I’ve also noticed some areas like on the gas cap cover as well as in the engine bay near the cowl.

Back