PART LOCATION

Pan

Hey folks I'm new to the forum and have a question. My 99 Tacoma's front end got smashed up and I've got a part that I can't figure out where it bolts up. It just has one vacuum line that connects to it. Took pics of everything but this items location. I sure would appreciate some help. I'll upload a pic of the item any help would be great.

Attachments

• Image4623141940785413856.jpg
    Image4623141940785413856.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 8
Hey folks I'm new to the forum and have a question. My 99 Tacoma's front end got smashed up and I've got a part that I can't figure out where it bolts up. It just has one vacuum line that connects to it. Took pics of everything but this items location. I sure would appreciate some help. I'll upload a pic of the item any help would be great.
Sooo... I did a little digging... my wife's work schedule sux... lol
This is a vacuum accumulator, part of the ADD system, something to do with helping the front dif actuate faster, you can replace it with something like this; https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001SH6PX0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_y6z5FbKRV1NJX,
* edit*
I couldn't seem to manage to find a direct replacement part for this but they didn't have it after 2000 and many guys online just said to plug it... personally, I'd splurge the $25 and give it a can, maybe relocate it from under the fender... [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back