Post Pictures of your Tacoma here!

What kind of dumb questions ? Which end to hold ? Lol
Well one I read earlier this evening was asking what would gun owners do if the original poster and a dozen of his friends broke into their house and stole their guns with no intent to harm them just take their guns. You know stupid questions like that, of course I was paraphrasing but that was the jest of the question.

I like the other person's response though. Again I'm paraphrasing they said they would invoke extreme violence on you and your dozen buddies for breaking into their house and would have every right to because they don't know your intent and have the right to protect themselves, their home and their property!
They ended their answer by saying something along the lines of but I suspect you don't really have a dozen friends though! Lol!

I see stupid questions similar to that all the time on there especially regarding guns and gun owners, the 2nd Amendment etc.!

Wasn't it TexasVooDooBlue before?
Lol, you are both correct. On that "other" Tacoma website someone already had "TexasBigBlue" so I went with "TexasVooDooBlue". So when I found tacomaforum.com I forgot I could try for a new call sign here. So after they banded me for life for saying "let's go brandon", I just carried the old call sign over and as soon as I realized it, I sent a PM to Nathan and he changed it just like that. I love this website. :)

Lol, you are both correct. On that "other" Tacoma website someone already had "TexasBigBlue" so I went with "TexasVooDooBlue". So when I found tacomaforum.com I forgot I could try for a new call sign here. So after they banded me for life for saying "let's go brandon", I just carried the old call sign over and as soon as I realized it, I sent a PM to Nathan and he changed it just like that. I love this website. :)
I thought it was TexasVooDooBlue!

They banned you for life just for saying "let's go brandon"??!! Damn! They only banned me for 30 days for saying that Brandon's fu++ed policies is the reason for the higher gas prices! Wonder why I only got a 30 day ban and you got a life ban, they're both political statements!

I thought it was TexasVooDooBlue!

They banned you for life just for saying "let's go brandon"??!! Damn! They only banned me for 30 days for saying that Brandon's fu++ed policies is the reason for the higher gas prices! Wonder why I only got a 30 day ban and you got a life ban, they're both political statements!
Actually they locked me for 30-days then reinstated me. Then I publicly made my appeal explaining I was just merely repeating a NASCAR story about the announcer changing the crowds chant of "f***JoeBiden" to "Let's got Brandon" and they locked me for another 30 days. Then I got back on with a new call-sign and referenced my old call sign and got locked up again. The 4th time they threw away the key…. :rolleyes:

Actually they locked me for 30-days then reinstated me. Then I publicly made my appeal explaining I was just merely repeating a NASCAR story about the announcer changing the crowds chant of "f***JoeBiden" to "Let's got Brandon" and they locked me for another 30 days. Then I got back on with a new call-sign and referenced my old call sign and got locked up again. The 4th time they threw away the key…. :rolleyes:
I remember that NASCAR story!

Funny story about getting locked up and throwing away the key!

Back