Post Pictures of your Tacoma here!

Did a little light wheeling out in the desert near Castle Hot Springs resort today. Was still pretty wet out there in some places

Attachments

• castle HS 6.jpg
    castle HS 6.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Castle HS3.jpg
    Castle HS3.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Castle HS4.jpg
    Castle HS4.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Castle HS5.jpg
    Castle HS5.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 10
View attachment 36625

I picked up this little beauty last week. I call her the Hot Shotter. 2021 with almost 50k miles on her. Second Tacoma and third truck I've owned. SR5 Access Cab 4x4 in 1G3 Magnetic Gray. Glad to be back in the fold.
Absolutely beautiful pickup truck ya have there. Love the name "Hot Shotter" by the way. Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to tacomaforum.com

View attachment 36625

I picked up this little beauty last week. I call her the Hot Shotter. 2021 with almost 50k miles on her. Second Tacoma and third truck I've owned. SR5 Access Cab 4x4 in 1G3 Magnetic Gray. Glad to be back in the fold.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I call her Hot Shotter because of the mileage vs age. The previous owner had several modifications made including front and rear facing cameras (which I don't have) and a homemade sleeping platform in the bed with LED lights. According to the service history, she's local to me, but im super curious about the history of her.

Back