Restoring a 1996 Tacoma

DC163BDB-2F87-41DB-BD4A-B23F5DA545D1.jpeg BB14B6A9-F426-4FFF-A21E-4A48925E0315.jpeg How many out there are restoring a 1st generation Tacoma, from what I understand its becoming something more and more are doing. I’m new to TacomaForum, so this may be a thread that already exists, if so please point me in the right direction. I’ve posted a before and after of my ‘96 4x4, this is a project I started about 5 years ago. I had owned the truck for about 8 years when I started the restoration, it was in pretty rough shape as you can tell, but I just couldn’t bring myself to scrap the truck. I bought an ‘04 that was being parted out, so you’ll see some later parts, such as tail lights, all in all, I think it’s turning out pretty good so far. What do you all think?

View attachment 32994 View attachment 32995 How many out there are restoring a 1st generation Tacoma, from what I understand its becoming something more and more are doing. I’m new to TacomaForum, so this may be a thread that already exists, if so please point me in the right direction. I’ve posted a before and after of my ‘96 4x4, this is a project I started about 5 years ago. I had owned the truck for about 8 years when I started the restoration, it was in pretty rough shape as you can tell, but I just couldn’t bring myself to scrap the truck. I bought an ‘04 that was being parted out, so you’ll see some later parts, such as tail lights, all in all, I think it’s turning out pretty good so far. What do you all think?
Nice looking truck you have there Don! I'd say you do good work!
Welcome to the forum! I've only been a member here a few weeks myself! I've found the people here to be both friendly and helpful! If you need any help feel free to post your questions here!

Welcome to the forum! I've only been a member here a few weeks myself! I've found the people here to be both friendly and helpful! If you need any help feel free to post your questions here!
Thank you sir, its always nice to get a little advice from someone who has already done what your attempting

Thank you sir, its always nice to get a little advice from someone who has already done what your attempting

Back