Say nothing, Do nothing, Be nothing...

Oh dear, Mr Brandon
The voter does not have the right to vote illegally, now do they
:confused:

Last edited:
so i talked to my cousin, he is a long-distance hauler from Kansas
i chatted him about this pending diesel fuel crisis i keep hearing about
he said its all BS, and that they are just creating this crisis so the DOT can MANDATE truckers to a national speed limit of 55, such as it was in the 70s and early 80s

i am so very confused :confused: LOL

so i talked to my cousin, he is a long-distance hauler from Kansas
i chatted him about this pending diesel fuel crisis i keep hearing about
he said its all BS, and that they are just creating this crisis so the DOT can MANDATE truckers to a national speed limit of 55, such as it was in the 70s and early 80s

i am so very confused :confused: LOL
It's all bs and money making plan

It's all bs and money making plan
hmmm...
money making for who or whom?
this is my ??? LOL

i can say i have run into a few gas stations out there that are suspect at definitely price gouging, although they will not ever admit to that but one gas station operator/owner told me that is indeed what they are doing when i asked why they are selling fuel for so much cheaper than it is right down the road aways

Bill Maher had this to say...

'For those on the left egging on a civil war, please stop.
The other side have lots of guns and know how to use them.'

Good grief!

good lord......can't wait for this "choose the least of evil" season to be over.

Rhetorical question. Is there any candidate that advertises their plans or goals or vision?? Every "vote for me ad" only paints the opponent in a negative spin.

Saw one ad this morning that was citing sources of the opposing candidate's "faults" dredged up from 2015.

Just amazing. How in the H can voters make a decision???

Sorry, no answer or reply to these thoughts/questions is needed. Its all rhetorical musings.

I am always amused, disappointed, bewildered, perturbed and disillusioned during these times.

Nathan....If you want to delete this post or send me on a vacation....I will understand. This is not meant to be a political post. More of an observation of how demeaning these ads are and how condescending the candidates are to voters.

good lord......can't wait for this "choose the least of evil" season to be over.

Rhetorical question. Is there any candidate that advertises their plans or goals or vision?? Every "vote for me ad" only paints the opponent in a negative spin.

Saw one ad this morning that was citing sources of the opposing candidate's "faults" dredged up from 2015.

Just amazing. How in the H can voters make a decision???

Sorry, no answer or reply to these thoughts/questions is needed. Its all rhetorical musings.

I am always amused, disappointed, bewildered, perturbed and disillusioned during these times.

Nathan....If you want to delete this post or send me on a vacation....I will understand. This is not meant to be a political post. More of an observation of how demeaning these ads are and how condescending the candidates are to voters.
Nothing wrong with rhetorical musings and ramblings!
Sometimes that's all there is one can do in the big money big system
:(
The orangeman was in Sioux City one day this past week... I was not able to get away and do a drive-by unfortunately lol
Nebraska is getting a new governor but I am not wasting my energies with it. I don't trust either of them to protect the state citizens like the current governor did fairly well, they both seem weak

Last edited:
Back