Say nothing, Do nothing, Be nothing...

So no circus in store it would seem
Just more crap all over poor Joe Schmoe :confused:
Joe ≠ Brandon

November 2024 is going to be entertaining and disappointing.

orangeman announced he is running.... o_O senile brandon will run.....o_O I'm sure VP will share a bid with OSC....o_O
USA will be in recession.....o_O the border will be wide open.... o_O $$$ will be pumping into lost off-shore causes.....o_O

A deep sh1tuation is looming for the USA.

Fetterman and fracking o_O o_O

MODERATOR: "You're saying tonight that you support fracking. [...] But there is that 2018 interview that you said 'I don't support fracking at all.' So, how do you square the two?" FETTERMAN: "I do support fracking. I support fracking. And I stand. And I do support fracking."

3 dozen house GOP have little to no confidence in this McCarthy joker
Is this so :confused:

Orangeman to be probed yet again o_O
what exactly are they trying to dig down deep for
Brandon has not ever been probed recently that I am aware of

1. Say Nothing
This is probably the most important thing you can do for yourself and your business. If you don't speak up about what's going on around you, then you're not doing anything at all. You have no idea how much power you actually have. By speaking out, you give others permission to speak out. When people feel empowered to speak their mind, they become more open-minded and receptive to change.
2. Do Nothing
If you want to make something happen, you need to get involved. Don't sit back and let things happen to you. Make them happen instead! Get involved in whatever you want to achieve.
3. Be Nothing
When you say nothing, you are saying everything. Speak up for what you believe in. Stand up for what you know is right. Be who you really are. Be authentic. Be true to yourself. Be real.

Back