Solar Panels

I assume y'all know those gennys run on natural or propane gas.

So, if you don't have a supply on your property, then you'll need to run a supply line.
Yeah that's why I don't have one, this neighborhood is all electric no natural gas! I'd probably have to put in propane in order to do that!

The reason why my aunt and uncle were able to go natural gas on their genny is because their neighborhood already has natural gas lines, so all they had to do was connect to it!

Yeah that's why I don't have one, this neighborhood is all electric no natural gas! I'd probably have to put in propane in order to do that!

The reason why my aunt and uncle were able to go natural gas on their genny is because their neighborhood already has natural gas lines, so all they had to do was connect to it!
Where I lived growing up it was the same. We had a couple houses blow up when the natural gas lines leaked. One of them the entire 2nd floor was blown off. We heard the explosion from a 1/2 mile away.

The reason the federal government has this program is to "supposedly" ease the strain on the power grid! The power grid here in Texas absolutely sucks thanks to all these Californians and illegals coming here and putting a strain on the grid and causing real estate prices to skyrocket through the stratosphere! I have nothing against California per se it's just that they come here and bring their stupid liberal Marxism with them!
what if its the more conservative Californians coming to Texas to escape

what if its the more conservative Californians coming to Texas to escape
Could be! I've heard there's a lot of that going on as well! The conservatives, and I'd say the libertarians too, are more than welcome. the communist Marxists stay the hell out! My cousin in Arizona said the Californians are moving in there too, not surprising! He says they're bringing their Marxist bs with them too, so who knows!

Could be! I've heard there's a lot of that going on as well! The conservatives, and I'd say the libertarians too, are more than welcome. the communist Marxists stay the hell out! My cousin in Arizona said the Californians are moving in there too, not surprising! He says they're bringing their Marxist bs with them too, so who knows!

yes, i've read that a good-sized part of eastern Oregon would desire to separate with the west and be joined with Idaho

As far as california I think we've lost it as one of our 50 states...they're too far gone. The ones that could leave have. The rest are stuck with the crazies. Even ny has been going the way of california.

I think TX is the only state with the option to succeed from the union. IIRC, this goes way back to when TX first became a state.

Hey, if you want to aggravate a Texan. Tell them that Alaska is splitting into 2 states. Therefore, making TX the 3rd largest state......... :p:p:D:D

Back