Southern Cali BS Thread

Was that you helping me and Sebastian at Engage today? I was helping him pick out and mount the fox shocks on the rear of his 1st gen? Never meet you in person and was wondering if that was you or not. Either way, super informative and helpful stuff today! Great shop you got going on :thumbup:

yeah that was me...Hass....nice to meet ya man....thank you....i take pride in my shop, my workers and helping people out.....your the onde that had the NYPD shirt on?

I thought you were "just" a LT guy

you guys keeping up with the boston stuff?

i am just and "LT Guy" that happens to own a race shop:whistling2:..ha ha....yeah crazy....soo glad they caught him and now they can start to drill him and find out who trained them.....i say the dad is behind it...no way those two worked bythemselfs...where did they get all the funding for guns, ammo???? who knows if the truth will ever be exposed

shoot... news report says his neck wound is self inflicted... he either wanted to kill himself or fix it so he can't speak...

the older brother was probably the one behind it all but the dad and their "attorney" aunt who claim the FBI framed them, could very well be the ones who financed the whole thing...

shoot... news report says his neck wound is self inflicted... he either wanted to kill himself or fix it so he can't speak...

the older brother was probably the one behind it all but the dad and their "attorney" aunt who claim the FBI framed them, could very well be the ones who financed the whole thing...

that kid's younger than I am. crazy sht
there were definitely more people involved then just these two

you guys hear about the shots fired at a nuclear plant this morning too?
wtf

Back