TAC Side Steps Fit 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Truck Pickup 3" Black Side

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by paposalsa, Aug 16, 2021.

1. paposalsa

paposalsa Member

Selling TAC Side Steps Fit 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Truck Pickup 3" Black Side Bars Nerf Bars Step. Just installed them but I do not like them on a 3rd Gen

SURFACE FINISH- Made by ultra strong and heavy duty powder coated mild steel round tube for rust-resistant with UV resistant non-slip wide step pads.
    OUTSTANDING DESIGN - TAC side steps give your car outstanding appearance and extra protection, make you convenient to get in or out of your car.
    EASY TO INSTALL - Easy bolt-on installation. No drilling or cutting required.

Asking $100, Buyer pay shipping. Prefer local buyers.

Email or text for more pics and information. I cannot upload pics from my Chrome.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KZCLIB8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021 at 11:02 PM
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    paposalsa

paposalsa Member

TTT, new price!