Tacoma Forum Posting Rules

Use to belong to a Ford Harley Davidson Truck Owners Club/forum and it was very helpful. “Same basic rules” applied there and I abided by them. So no problems with me playing by the rules.
I see by the avatar you're a new member! Welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of helpful people on here!

I fully concur with you on playing by the rules! It's all about respect!

I agree fully… I’m too old to start sheet LOL. I’m 55 and I’m bed by 9pm on Friday nights so I don’t see anyone running this site having a problem with me UNLESS my posts are too early at 4am when I wake up and have my coffee and Take a look around, don’t ask me what the hell happened to me but the older I get the earlier I go to bed and the earlier I get up and I used to be the last guy to leave the party at 4am but once I hit my 50’s it’s all downhill (or uphill both ways it seems LOL). I’m already glad to be here instead of that other Tacoma site that was just really strange, hoping to mske some friends in here. Cheers all.

"A quick word to some of you who have been banned on another site.
We judge you for what you do here... not by what you did somewhere else. So, this is a new beginning. You can choose to do with it what you like but I'd suggest you jump on in and enjoy the site and play by the rules. Why get banned from another site?"

Thanks Nathan. I am so done with that other site and thankful that I literally stumbled across this site today.

Respectfully,
TexasVooDooBlue

Attachments

• 20210106_154406.jpg
    20210106_154406.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 2
I have a 2011 tacoma. And it rained and I noticed water leaking in the inside passenger floor matt. Any ideas what is causing this to happen?
thanks.
Nope. No idea. Just go to walmart and buy one of those extra large umbrellas and extend it over your entire pickup truck. It will stop the leakage i promise.

Back