Tacoma owner again

sataro

Hello to all. New member here. Retired Texas schoolteacher. Still work part time as a railroad museum guide. Back to driving a Tacoma again. Broke my driving foot 4 years ago. Couldn’t drive my 99 Tacoma 4wd, so I had to sell it to buy something that I could drive with open floorboard. Four years later with several vehicles in between, I’m now back in a used 2016 Tacoma crew cab 2wd. Sure does feel good. Traded in my 2018 Mazda3 for this Tacoma. First step is to find replacement rims for these steel rims.IMG_5346.jpeg

Hello to all. New member here. Retired Texas schoolteacher. Still work part time as a railroad museum guide. Back to driving a Tacoma again. Broke my driving foot 4 years ago. Couldn’t drive my 99 Tacoma 4wd, so I had to sell it to buy something that I could drive with open floorboard. Four years later with several vehicles in between, I’m now back in a used 2016 Tacoma crew cab 2wd. Sure does feel good. Traded in my 2018 Mazda3 for this Tacoma. First step is to find replacement rims for these steel rims.View attachment 43254
Welcome to the family, satoro! What part of Texas?

Don't care, I keep my vehicles till they're just not practical to put more into them than their worth. This taco will likely be my last truck till I'd be pushing up weeds.

Last edited:
Thats good, someone needs to do toyotas R&D, and keep the economy moving. Sure would be bad if everyone was like me buying a vehicle every 20 years.

Last edited:
Yeah, but you're a toyota's major parts buyer. I don't end up completely rebuilding a 30 year old taco that ends up costing 6 figures when all said and done.....lol

Back