Tacoma races when I'm at a stop sign

Are you by chance a 2 foot driver???? Right foot on the throttle and left foot on the brake.

My mother drove like that. Pretty funny to follow her on the highway. Accelerating to 60 mph with the brake lights on the entire time. She would burn through brakes quickly. She'd come to a stop, the engine would strain, the car would torque over. But noone could beat her off the line when green would appear. May she rest in peace

If you are a2 footer, then break the habit.

Are you by chance a 2 foot driver???? Right foot on the throttle and left foot on the brake.

My mother drove like that. Pretty funny to follow her on the highway. Accelerating to 60 mph with the brake lights on the entire time. She would burn through brakes quickly. She'd come to a stop, the engine would strain, the car would torque over. But noone could beat her off the line when green would appear. May she rest in peace

If you are a2 footer, then break the habit.

my query (since i am MT driver pretty much exclusive) is there such a thing as a 3 foot driver LOL

I took it to several other trusted mechanics. No dice. Toyota dealership charged me 130.00 to say they have no clue.
They all imply that it is user error since I'm 72. Maybe they are correct.
that right there is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves
there is a problem I just know it... so i pay good coin for U to fix it
the customer client is always right... always.

i am curious... did they do a ride along with you so that you can demonstrate the exact issue of concern?

Intermittent problems are the hardest to find and diagnose.

It may take some time and several attempts.

Back