Teton workshop shift knob & ring

JayBird013

I have a brand new Teton Workshop shift knob in grey and black with a AJT black trim ring.
Asking $120 via ppFC7DF8D3-8EB1-4994-9BAC-1D9DE0C6D9EB.jpeg

Attachments

• EC70C1AA-F7AD-4B31-B84F-C809C747E41D.jpeg
    EC70C1AA-F7AD-4B31-B84F-C809C747E41D.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
  • 89B96413-A0D3-425F-AB14-933B88319D5F.jpeg
    89B96413-A0D3-425F-AB14-933B88319D5F.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
What does it offer for $120?

Does it do something beyond sitting on the gear shift?
it’s for whoever wants a different gear shifter. They sell for $114 and the ring is $20. So I chose $120 for both. My question is if you have some issue , just keep scrolling.

I’ll knock off $20 so it’s $100. My loss your gain

Last edited:
it’s for whoever wants a different gear shifter. They sell for $114 and the ring is $20. So I chose $120 for both. My question is if you have some issue , just keep scrolling.

I’ll knock off $20 so it’s $100. My loss your gain
I have no issue. I was just curious what else it offered for the $120.

Although, I do think it is a poor response to automatically jump on the defense when a simple question or two is asked.

Good Luck with your sale.

I have no issue. I was just curious what else it offered for the $120.

Although, I do think it is a poor response to automatically jump on the defense when a simple question or two is asked.

Good Luck with your sale.
It was the way it was worded, I shouldn’t have to explain that

I wonder if you can make a mopar pistol grip, or those old school hurst shift knob's to fit. At any rate, it'd probably one of the last things I'd blow $120 on, but to each their own.

Everyone is just trying to figure out what the knob offers for $120. A legitiment question.

No one is being FN dick. Well, one person is..................
Ok it’s just for looks, common sense. If someone wants to change their shift knob . That’s what’s if for

Last edited:
Perfect. See that wasn't so hard. ;)

Many times expensive add-ons offer more than just appearance. In this case, its just for looks.

remember.....there, they're and their do not have equal meaning. Although, all sound the same.

Good Luck with the sale.

Perfect. See that wasn't so hard. ;)

Many times expensive add-ons offer more than just appearance. In this case, its just for looks.

remember.....there, they're and their do not have equal meaning. Although, all sound the same.

Good Luck with the sale.
And now I know why I never posted on this forum. Everyone has to be a smart ass

Back