The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Lol I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Yeah, can remember our boy when he was little......legos......Army men......coloring......loved every minute. Now, he's gettin ready to turn 21 and we enjoy taking the guns to the range. Love spending time with him at the range!

Lol if you were raised around it, not much if any at all. If not. The whole bottle should suffice.
Haaaa!! That's right! The wife and I get about 14 dozen ears every year......cut the kernals of the cob.......put in roaster with butter and 1/2-n-1/2........cook 'er up about an hour........cool it down and bag er up. Good stuff! Better than anything store bought!

Haaaa!! That's right! The wife and I get about 14 dozen ears every year......cut the kernals of the cob.......put in roaster with butter and 1/2-n-1/2........cook 'er up about an hour........cool it down and bag er up. Good stuff! Better than anything store bought!
I really want corn now... [emoji39]

So I’m at the dealership getting the 10K service taken care of and out of the corner of my eye I spot the PRO. This is the first time I’ve seen a PRO in person! While I’m checking out how over-rated they are, one of their little “purchase-persuading-cuties” comes over. After we get all the BS out of the way, she tells me that there was a bidding war on this truck and the winner paid $15k OVER sticker price, which is just a little over $61K! Is that crazy or what!?!? I don’t see why this truck cost more than double what I paid for a manual sport. But I’m glad someone is happy! Can’t wait to see it around town! IMG_1522251280.996809.jpg

So I’m at the dealership getting the 10K service taken care of and out of the corner of my eye I spot the PRO. This is the first time I’ve seen a PRO in person! While I’m checking out how over-rated they are, one of their little “purchase-persuading-cuties” comes over. After we get all the BS out of the way, she tells me that there was a bidding war on this truck and the winner paid $15k OVER sticker price, which is just a little over $61K! Is that crazy or what!?!? I don’t see why this truck cost more than double what I paid for a manual sport. But I’m glad someone is happy! Can’t wait to see it around town! View attachment 16291

I bet it’s all the stickers that caused the bidding war.
If it had the snorkel it would’ve pulled $20k in a bidding war. Lol.

So I’m at the dealership getting the 10K service taken care of and out of the corner of my eye I spot the PRO. This is the first time I’ve seen a PRO in person! While I’m checking out how over-rated they are, one of their little “purchase-persuading-cuties” comes over. After we get all the BS out of the way, she tells me that there was a bidding war on this truck and the winner paid $15k OVER sticker price, which is just a little over $61K! Is that crazy or what!?!? I don’t see why this truck cost more than double what I paid for a manual sport. But I’m glad someone is happy! Can’t wait to see it around town! View attachment 16291
SMH

Oh hi!

Garbage.

Back