The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

No wonder everytime it rained snow frost everything was covered with dirt after melt and evap
One time I recall it rained down mud :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nuttin but rain here.
Same here for rain all day.
6o here. Resigned to the fact that Tuesday is our shopping day. ( senior discount all day. )
Idk what it is lately, every time I boot my computer up first thing of the day, I get this heaven, or not message asking which one will I go to after I die. I keep feeling like someone's trying to tell me something. Its kind of creepy.

Interesting fact learnt from the local weather last evening
A month ago my area on the MO river and north to SD we had THE driest topsoil in the entire USA
Worse than the arid AZ and NM top soil

Snowballs woulda been dangerous ICEballs here
Think snow cones!! Crushed ice
Ours were kinda crispy now that ya mentioned it. People were panicking over wild fires out west thinking the same shlt would happen here in New England. Our drought is officially over fwiw

Idk what it is lately, every time I boot my computer up first thing of the day, I get this heaven, or not message asking which one will I go to after I die. I keep feeling like someone's trying to tell me something. Its kind of creepy.
Huh. Not me. The question I get is and I quote.,
“ What now putz. “

found out yesterday i have been a YouTube'r for 16 years now... is that when that channel first started out?
i don't remember anymore!

One of my buddies German Shepards will start howling whenever it hears an ambulance, or fire truck siren miles away. None of us can hear it unless they get closer. He's had people often ask why his dog howls at random times.

I swear now
Everytime I drive by a KFC chicken shop the parking lot is deserted
Are they done for??

Back