The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

We are done with this round of nonsense. It left about 1/4" of ice on everything. The city has not implemented any abatement work. So, no salt, no sand, no brine.......just slippery as H377!

Took the dog out for a stroll, fortunately I have chains for my shoes. We went about 3 blocks and nearly had a numb-skull slide into us in his lifted Ram 4WD. I saw him losing control, was able to scamper to avoid the dink as he jumped the curb stopping in a front yard. The dumba55 just smiled at me and waved, then drove on through the front yard. I gave his license plate # and my contact to the homeowner. Just in case they want to take action.

4WD isn't worth much on ice.......... But it works pretty good to claw through someone's yard.

the sun will come out and melt the pavement ice and other sunny surfaces, unless its in the shady areas, then its still slippery AF

No sun. Overcast. Not looking for temps above freezing until Saturday afternoon. Meanwhile, we have temps and wind in the 20s.

Hoping the city will begin ice abatement today.

Please bring on the salt/sand mix or a couple rounds of brine.

well HUH what do you know
listening to the weather channel on coffee break and they say the higher elevations outside of the Los Angeles CA area will soon have their VERY 1st Blizzard Warning in ever
blowing 3 to 5 foot of snow up in those hills behind them
that is something indeed
75mph winds :eek:

And after thinking about it with a little help from google, that lil yellow toyota is a 1979 SR5. No Sport, no OR, no Limited, or PRO, you had two choices, teh SR and the SR5. Call me crazy, call me weird, but I miss the manuel windows, manuel locks, manuel hubs (just kidding I hated that part), AM/FM radio, and that skinny antenna whip on the passenger side. Life was so simple back then….

Attachments

• aa19cd7a44a7777e798e63572e7d90b9.jpeg
    aa19cd7a44a7777e798e63572e7d90b9.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Lot-109_1979-TOYOTA-PICKUP_28600-scaled.jpeg
    Lot-109_1979-TOYOTA-PICKUP_28600-scaled.jpeg
    469.2 KB · Views: 2
Back