The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Heck, there's got to be well over a million vehicles registered with Connecticut plates, and I'm suppose to know who this is? Must be a resident in the west side of the state being a trumpster.
Yeah, Joel, you are supposed to know everyone in that small state. I know about half the people in the largest state east of the Mississippi! Now, the half that I don't know is the half that you'll ask if I know them.

whenever are the iowa dot going to get that i80 fixed proper in its entirety border to border

holy FcknShT some stretches on that road are nasty and yet others are quite pleasant to wheel on
If you are smart, then you would avoid I-80. There are several very good roads that parallel I-80, such as Hwy 20 or Hwy 30.

I-80 is a serious heavy used road that any border to border construction would create much havoc. This is why it gets repaired in sections. Currently, the Iowa City intersection with I-380 is under construction. Just imagine if all traffic was funneled onto one side of the road from border to border...........the traffic jam would extend for hundreds of miles.

Heck, there's got to be well over a million vehicles registered with Connecticut plates, and I'm suppose to know who this is? Must be a resident in the west side of the state being a trumpster.
i spotted that car on routes 6 and 202 shortly after crossing the state line lol
recall you saying you're in that area sometimes?

i just found trump stickers on a CT plate to be very much an oddity is all and easily recognized if you're alert to traffic

i spotted that car on routes 6 and 202 shortly after crossing the state line lol
recall you saying you're in that area sometimes?

i just found trump stickers on a CT plate to be very much an oddity is all and easily recognized if you're alert to traffic
I live a couple miles off rt 44 just inside the salisbury town line. I've been on rt 202, and 6 many times. Unfortunately I'm in a very blue town. At times I get the feeling many residents would like to have me expelled.

I live a couple miles off rt 44 just inside the salisbury town line. I've been on rt 202, and 6 many times. Unfortunately I'm in a very blue town. At times I get the feeling many residents would like to have me expelled.
You're welcome down here in my town! A couple of months ago, someone tried to rob a convenience store at gunpoint, three customers pulled their guns and held the would be robber until the cops got there.

Police: 3 customers carrying concealed pistols subdue armed robbery suspect at Ellijay gas station

well if ya spot 'em out there somewhere give him a thumbs up for I... please!

Last edited:
i80 from DSM to the bluffs (just east of tacomaHA) is a major sh!tshow at times
i think ONLY 1 county has a smooth wheel through i80

You keep posting pictures like that if seen by the doj, they will get the fbi to trace the owner of those plates, citing them as a domestic terrorist.

Back