The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

That brings back memories. Been over that bridge a number of times when I had my Suzuki 750 yacker. Were you able to see West Point while you were over there ? Never had anything to do with the ny port authority during those days.
no! i was just getting my bearings back after getting so lost wheelin' through New Jersey LOL
and that too fast for I traffic down route 6 off the mountain... speed limit is 55? and people wanted to go near 90mph it seem
damn push me right off the road :eek:

no! i was just getting my bearings back after getting so lost wheelin' through New Jersey LOL
and that too fast for I traffic down route 6 off the mountain... speed limit is 55? and people wanted to go near 90mph it seem
damn push me right off the road :eek:
They only post 55 mph, but everybody does 85-90 like here....keeps them honest. When your in this part of country, you better drive like everyone else, or you will end up a hazard on the road, or worse.
I know enough about northern nj., I went to a service training school in east rutherford for several weeks at a clip for a couple of years. Every morning from the motel, driving to class, the air was hazy, and smelt like garbage. Traffic was a bitch once in the wrong lanes. Only thing I really enjoyed was shopping at the garden state plaza nearby.

Last edited:
Submersible imploded, found 1600 feet near to titanic
It instantly imploded. A few have said there were major design, and build flaws with that sub. Should have been built like a sphere, and not have a hull of carbon fiber that was to be used at that depth.

Last edited:
oh maaaaannnn......

so close to home and so friggin' accurate.

I thought the last 2 Pres were horrible. Now, the bar has been lowered yet again. The 2024 candidates are gonna be a scary group.

Except for all the fake bs by the dems, fbi, and cia, the orange man exposed a chit load of swampy corruption, plus accomplished a lot of good things not many past presidents can account for. Now we end up with this excuse for a corrupt jackass thats ruined the country as we once knew it. Only way its going to get fixed is a complete house cleaning.

Route 34 took life of some young kid this morning
Very heavy rain loss control crossed grassy median hit tractor trailer coming other way

Back