The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

What a royal pita....went to the bank to deposit some checks at the outside teller window. You need to show your drivers license even for making a deposit. Well that wasn't a big issue until the teller gives me it back. The dl slips from hand, and falls/slides in-between my trucks parking brake boot, and the console. SOB...I have to take that entire floor console apart to fish out my dl now. I ask what are the percentages of that happening again?:mad:

Well, removing the center floor console on my truck was ultra simple. Popped off the shifter knob, and moved the boot. Next, the plastic console just needed to be unclipped from the rear....and presto there was my dl sitting like a credit card nestled among a bunch wiring under there. For once whoever designed this to be that simple...gotta give them credit where credit is due. Thought it was going to be an entire afternoon's job.

Saw this onna vehicle today
An older vehicle
Don't ever recall seeing this one before

1704243663824.png

i seem to have misplaced the 17mm 1/2" 12pt socket to do rotors caliper bracket removal

shall have to work up an order for a 17mm 1/2" 6pt impact socket replacement

6pt is better to use?

Yeah, 6 point socket is fine, but you better eat your wheatie's, or find a long breaker bar, if you haven't an impact tool.

i have a 24" and 18" both 1/2" breaker

i have an air impact tool that have occasionally used

Went out to the barn this morning, and woke my 52 year old tractor after a year it's been sleeping. Had to see if it start's incase this potential snowstorm is real. Motor still purrs like a good little diesel.

Back