The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Good morning brother how's your day so far you get your coffee yet
Mornin' Brother! My day is goin' well so far.....gonna take the Taco and drive 'er to the gun store.......it's a win-win for me! LOL Coffee is tasting good this mornin'......wifee and I sittin here watching Fox News.......just strted a 2nd pot! How's things your way?? Got big plans??

Been working for a couple hours now after work I'm going to have to do something with the wife cuz it was her birthday yesterday and that's about it
Yeah, better do sumthin' for the Missus.....those birthdays are important to 'em........til they start getin' too many then you don't mention them anymore! Haaaa! LMAO I'm gonna head to the gun store just for sumthin to do this mornin'......gotta clean my Glock 19.......gotta wipe down the HD........gonna load some 45 rounds.......I'm gonna stay busy today for sure.

Yeah, better do sumthin' for the Missus.....those birthdays are important to 'em........til they start getin' too many then you don't mention them anymore! Haaaa! LMAO I'm gonna head to the gun store just for sumthin to do this mornin'......gotta clean my Glock 19.......gotta wipe down the HD........gonna load some 45 rounds.......I'm gonna stay busy today for sure.
Don't tell anybody but that sound a lot better than celebrating my wife birthday [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] just kidding...

Yep that's the way my wife and I do
In fact, I got a little too subdued when it came to our anniversary a couple years ago.....flat out forgot it......wiffee was pissed about sumthin' and I didn't know what it was.....she 'enlightened' me.......haven't forgotten since. LMAO In fact, last year I felt so bad about it that I told her I bought her sumthin' really cool for our anniversary.......she asked what?........told her a new tour pack for the Harley! She didn't speak to me for a couple days! Haaaaaa! LMAO

Back