The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Ok you can not make this sh*t up. I'm driving home from the Dallas VA yesterday on I-35 Northbound and see a young looking female holding a baby in her arms as she's diving 70 mph without a seat belt. You have to zoom in. Wow. Could not believe what the eyes were telling my brain.

Attachments

• image0-2.jpeg
    image0-2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Shoot.....t'aint nothing.

I have many miles 2 wheels. I have seen many disturbing things. Reading magazines and books, BJs, trimming toenails, female on male driver's lap riding the saddle horn, the FN cell phone, breast feeding, playing cards......... Red flags to watch for are car drifting in/out of lane, speed inconsistent camping in the left lane being passed on the right, no signaling..........

That child would not survive an impact on the front of the car.

Distracted driving at its worst. A danger to all. In my mind, this should result in a ticket with a suspension of DL for 6 months and Driver's Ed class, a retest for DL with a probation period. A driver's license is a privilege, not a right. This egregious infraction the person needs to earn the privilege to drive.

Sorry, I feel pretty strong on this subject. I was hit while on the motorcycle by a distracted driver. I was waiting at a stop light. ID10T was on her cell, rear ended me. Fortunately, I was wearing all my gear. I landed on the hood, my head on her windshield, bike was thrown into cross traffic in the intersection. Bike totaled. Me, 2 days in hospital, months for full recovery, Her, not even a ticket despite the witnesses statements. Took a while and some legal moves but her insurance finally paid for my injury and the bike. Initially, her insurance tried to pin the fault on me. There were a couple of good witnesses and a traffic cam at that intersection.

I have many miles 2 wheels. I have seen many disturbing things. Reading magazines and books, BJs, trimming toenails, female on male driver's lap riding the saddle horn, the FN cell phone, breast feeding, playing cards......... Red flags to watch for are car drifting in/out of lane, speed inconsistent camping in the left lane being passed on the right, no signaling..........

Distracted driving at its worst. A danger to all. In my mind, this should result in a ticket with a suspension of DL for 6 months and Driver's Ed class, a retest for DL with a probation period. A driver's license is a privilege, not a right. This egregious infraction the person needs to earn the privilege to drive.

Sorry, I feel pretty strong on this subject. I was hit while on the motorcycle by a distracted driver. I was waiting at a stop light. ID10T was on her cell, rear ended me. Fortunately, I was wearing all my gear. I landed on the hood, my head on her windshield, bike was thrown into cross traffic in the intersection. Bike totaled. Me, 2 days in hospital, months for full recovery, Her, not even a ticket despite the witnesses statements. Took a while and some legal moves but her insurance finally paid for my injury and the bike. Initially, her insurance tried to pin the fault on me. There were a couple of good witnesses and a traffic cam at that intersection.
That is sucky! What was the excuse that it was your fault? according to the carrier
And which carrier was it if you recall

As the recipient of more than a couple of BJ's while driving down the road I feel the need to point out that some of us can multitask.

I once got hit at a 4 way stop by a young mother fighting with her 2 unruly kids in the back seat of her car....at least that's what she told the cops on her accident report. She blew through the stop sign hitting my toyota broadside. It felt like I hit by a 35 mph torpedo.

'The hardest thing in recent months has been the sheer volume of trucks going insanely fast in icy conditions. I've seen it. You're barely holding it together at 35 or 40 mph, and they scorch past you doing 60, maybe 70 in the lane that hasn't even been cleared of snow. And they all look so young to me -- from California, from Illinois, from wherever they're from. Maybe it's my own perception bias. You just know they're going to wreck. Sometimes they do. Many times you see those same trucks jackknifed in the median.'

Toad In A Hole 13.99

Irish banger sausage on creamy mashed potatoes in a puff pastry shell and topped with a delicious brown sauce. Served with choice of soup or salad

Wait, what's an Irish banger sausage ?
I searched and this was found

Bangers is a centuries-old traditional British and Irish recipe. They consist of lean and fat pork that is ground up tossed with spices and herbs that is then encased in hog casing to make sausage. There are many variations of Bangers when it comes to the ingredients depending on who makes them.

Bangers n Mash, wash down with a nice Guinness. mmmmmmm......

Then work on a bottle of Johnny Walker Black to finish the night.

Last edited:
I searched and this was found

Bangers is a centuries-old traditional British and Irish recipe. They consist of lean and fat pork that is ground up tossed with spices and herbs that is then encased in hog casing to make sausage. There are many variations of Bangers when it comes to the ingredients depending on who makes them.
Oh chit yeah I want one….Leave it to those blutty brits

Attachments

• Bangers-8-square.jpeg
    Bangers-8-square.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
'The hardest thing in recent months has been the sheer volume of trucks going insanely fast in icy conditions. I've seen it. You're barely holding it together at 35 or 40 mph, and they scorch past you doing 60, maybe 70 in the lane that hasn't even been cleared of snow. And they all look so young to me -- from California, from Illinois, from wherever they're from. Maybe it's my own perception bias. You just know they're going to wreck. Sometimes they do. Many times you see those same trucks jackknifed in the median.'

One winter during a snowstorm I was coming back to the u.s. border from Quebec....30 mile from it, I got passed by a bus carrying orthodox jews. They must of be going at least 70 mph, and the highway was greasy. Well a few minutes later we came up on the bus. It was laying over on it side in the median between both roads. We stopped to help several of the injured till the medics arrived. Bus driver was badly injured too. Cops wanted a full accident report. All we told them that we saw the bus, and stopped to help, figured the driver had enough to worry about.

Back