Tonneau cover

It actually just lays on the bed rails when fully locked together. There's a 12 mm security bolt that ties into the passenger track side rail to keep the cover from totally flying off. The cover itself is one heavy s.o.b. I've had a concrete bag sitting on it at one time.
While its not terribly hard to remove the cover, I have wished at times you could fully fold it up to expose the entire bed, rather than having to remove it completely when the entire bed is needed to haul bigger stuff.

It actually just lays on the bed rails when fully locked together. There's a 12 mm security bolt that ties into the passenger track side rail to keep the cover from totally flying off. The cover itself is one heavy s.o.b. I've had a concrete bag sitting on it at one time.
While its not terribly hard to remove the cover, I have wished at times you could fully fold it up to expose the entire bed, rather than having to remove it completely when the entire bed is needed to

Yeah that could be be a pain. I'm missing the passenger side track rail. Guess I'll check some just yards. Thanks for your time

Back