Top Engine and Fuel Injection Cleaning

Never needed any fuel injector cleaning on my 4.7 tundra in the 19 years driven. I cleaned the maf sensor, and throttle body a number of times. We only have E10 grade fuels here, so the fuel system stays fairly clean.

Never needed any fuel injector cleaning on my 4.7 tundra in the 19 years driven. I cleaned the maf sensor, and throttle body a number of times. We only have E10 grade fuels here, so the fuel system stays fairly clean.

my taco peer in Denver with 725k miles on his '97 rig gets his injectors routinely rebuilt when he gets his superCharger rebuilt

he says there are mini filters and such that need replaced for maximum efficiency and operation

my taco peer in Denver with 725k miles on his '97 rig gets his injectors routinely rebuilt when he gets his superCharger rebuilt

he says there are mini filters and such that need replaced for maximum efficiency and operation
My tundra had an external inline fuel filter mounted along the trucks frame that I replaced every 50k miles. Thats how toyota sent them out. Now, filters are in the fuel tank. I saw no loss of performance in nearly 300k miles owning that truck.

My tundra had an external inline fuel filter mounted along the trucks frame that I replaced every 50k miles. Thats how toyota sent them out. Now, filters are in the fuel tank. I saw no loss of performance in nearly 300k miles owning that truck.

these filters are inside the injectors? ... maybe Tundra injectors have no filters in the injectors?

he is saying these need rebuilt from time to time to achieve the best spray pattern

he tests his dyno or whatever all the time, he is a rather hardcore superCharger monster in Denver and needs to climb the mountains with a trailer on his single cab

There's an outfit in Texas that use to clean of fuel injectors that were in our snowmobile engines. Can't recall their name, its been awhile.

Back