Turtle Wax Ice

tacomalimited

2018 dcsb mgm limited 4x4
Not sure where to post this, just wanted to know if anyone has ever used Turtle Wax Ice. I used it today for the first time and was kinda impressed! We'll see how it does when it rains!

Yeah, it's a spray on wax. Truck feels really smooth and it went on quick and easy. I don't know how long it will last or how good it is. If it turns out to be decent, then I'm a customer for life! :thumbsup:

I have used it for close to two years. I like it a lot. I had a base model and I could use it on all of the unpainted plastic. It comes in a paste too it is better than the spray. It does not leave white powder on the trucks trim. I use the spray between the paste waxing. It makes my MGM look sweet.

I've never used the paste, I'll have to give it a try.I usually only use Meguiar's or Mother's. I might be switching brands!

Not sure where to post this, just wanted to know if anyone has ever used Turtle Wax Ice. I used it today for the first time and was kinda impressed! We'll see how it does when it rains!

The Turtle wax ice is great because you can use it in direct sunlight. It won't leave a haze if it gets on plastic. Infact, they say you can get it on plastic. It's all I use

Back