Upgrade

I am planning to upgrade and purchase Dually Wheels from 4WheelOnline for my 2016 Toyota Tacoma, but I'm still undecided which brand should I get. Has anyone of you tried using these tires before?
Putting duals on a Tacoma? what are you planning for the bedsides?

I've been looking at this but requires 18" wheels... [emoji53]
https://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/B...oma&option=4+x+4+(6+Lug+Wheel)&axle=Front+Kit

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
The one with 12.88-in Rotor Diameter should fit within a 16 inch wheel.

I've been researching and thinking about getting the brakes but I've also heard that you can install a sequoia master cylinder which has more pressure than the Tacoma master cylinder and with the extra pressure you should get better stopping. This is what I've been reading and I have not confirmed it.

If you go to ta5-stoptech-big-brake-kits it will show you which one will fit within a 16 inch wheel

So I've had this kit sitting in the garage for a couple of months but decided to do it today while the sun was shining... I'm going to take it all back apart soon to do the spindle gussets but the brakes were starting to make me nervous... lol
I honestly wasn't expecting to notice much of an improvement over having fresh brakes but I'm not sure it's ever stopped this well! Haha
I cleaned up the rears and adjusted them about 3 clicks after finishing up the front and doing the break in... that made a noticeable improvement too...
I think thats about 9-10 clicks over 68k miles... maybe drums get a bad rep because no one ever adjusts them...[emoji2369][emoji23]
I think I read that the 12.88 kit required 17" wheels... which I have... it's just about the same price tho... I like the Method Trail series in the 18"... with a 35" tire it would still have decent sidewall...[emoji2369]
Also been scoping out the rear disc conversion kit from TacomaBeast and a few others... but, I have nothing against drums as long as they stop me... lol [emoji38]
a065711877d8aeb65a40c95f7348e540.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Back