What did you do with your Taco today

I wish they put the 4.7 from my old tundra in the taco that would have been kick ass truck ! Kinda like how dodge put the v8 in the Dakota!

My need for a full sized truck is zero these days. I would have gladly kept my GMC if it hadn't gone rust crazy. I looked at all the small trucks and thought that Toyota had the best ideas, and I base that on older Toyota trucks. Either way, it's my last truck. Shame on me.

If I didn't tow a camper (which on paper the taco could do)...and have my daughter and need a little bit bigger back seat.....I would of stayed with the taco.

After supper took the taco down to the car wash for a bath. After that cleaned the inside and gave the door seals a coat of silicon.

Realized this am on the way to work time for tires to be rotated........just finished

Drove the '17 to work early this am.......then, took 'er and the AR to the rifle range for some trigger time!

I traded my 07 F150 FTX in on a 19 Taco SR5 last week. I loved that F150 but took it in for a P/S leak and they refused to work on it due to extensive frame rot. That was a surprise as I’ve always spent time each fall spraying the underside with FluidFilm and thought I’d kept it in bay, but the Ford frames rust from the inside out and it killed a great truck.

I’ll be twice as diligent with the Tacoma and hope for the best with it. I will not give ford my money in the future but if all goes well, this Tacoma will be my retirement truck, so they are not missing much anyway.

I traded my 07 F150 FTX in on a 19 Taco SR5 last week. I loved that F150 but took it in for a P/S leak and they refused to work on it due to extensive frame rot. That was a surprise as I’ve always spent time each fall spraying the underside with FluidFilm and thought I’d kept it in bay, but the Ford frames rust from the inside out and it killed a great truck.

I’ll be twice as diligent with the Tacoma and hope for the best with it. I will not give ford my money in the future but if all goes well, this Tacoma will be my retirement truck, so they are not missing much anyway.

You might think there not missing much. But if you tell 50 people that 50 sales missed. I wouldn’t by a ford because I take your word on it. Congratulations on retiring I hope I get to one of these days. Lol I’m still about 20 years out

Took the '17 OR to breakfast......then to get gas.........then to work........came home and parked 'er in the garage.......takin' 'er for supper later on.

Back