What did you do with your Taco today

Well the winter change over is done. The mower is winterized and I have two sno throwers ready for whatever comes our way. Oh and my Toyota Tacoma :D

Watching the bruins and habs game tonight. Also pondering how many clubs I can get away with playing nine holes but with six clubs max. The object being keep it light so your basically just walking the course. And the bag is way lighter.

Today was a wrap up of fluid changes.

Drain & Fill on A750 trans. Valvoline ATF type WS (3 qts)
Fluid change on F & R diffs and the Xfer case. Valvoline 75w90 GL-5 with LSD. (6 qts)

Spend on these 9 qts was $145.

Wheels of the truck never left the ground and none were removed.

Next weekend will be 6 Denso K20HR-U11. Then on Monday 11/20 a set of Michelin Defender LTX.

Even took it to the Drive-thru car wash, after removing 3 lbs of bugs from the front surfaces.

Looking sharp and running smooth. :):):):p:p

Ready for the T-day trip and winter.

Last edited:
Did find a source of a rattle. Heat shield escaped one of its mounts. Need to find a small ID fender washer.

I hate them stupid things. They always seem to fail in the most inaccessible spot.

This one is on the heat shield passenger side above the 2ndry CAT, near a frame cross member and the transmission.

Did find a source of a rattle. Heat shield escaped one of its mounts. Need to find a small ID fender washer.

I hate them stupid things. They always seem to fail in the most inaccessible spot.

This one is on the heat shield passenger side above the 2ndry CAT, near a frame cross member and the transmission.
Mine did the same when I was under changing the oil the drivers side is already gone? On the side of the road somewhere so I took off the other one .

I do Cape and thanks for asking. Hey awhile back I posted to ya about license plates pictures and a slight disagreement we had. I wasn't tryin to be derogatory I was just sayin how times have changed. My apoligies.

Last edited:
No hard feelings my friend. I don't sweat small stuff.im getting to old for that lol Thanx for reaching out I do get bored with avatar and change'em up every once in a while.:)

Back