What did you do with your Taco today

I just got a TPAM in the mail last night so that will go in this week. Over the weekend, I installed an aux fuse block next to the factory block under the dash and this will be where the TPAM, dashcam and V1 plug into. I’m also nearing completion on the cargo deck for the back of the cab. This is a shot taken during initial fit up but it gives an idea where I’m going with the mod.

IMG_1988.jpg

When done, it will be easy to pop out should I need to stuff people in the back of the Access Cab but makes the truck much more usable the other 99% of the time I drive it. It will be given a coat of black polyurethane, tie down points and a cargo net when finished.

More pics will come when it’s all put together.

I just got a TPAM in the mail last night so that will go in this week. Over the weekend, I installed an aux fuse block next to the factory block under the dash and this will be where the TPAM, dashcam and V1 plug into. I’m also nearing completion on the cargo deck for the back of the cab. This is a shot taken during initial fit up but it gives an idea where I’m going with the mod.

View attachment 29171

When done, it will be easy to pop out should I need to stuff people in the back of the Access Cab but makes the truck much more usable the other 99% of the time I drive it. It will be given a coat of black polyurethane, tie down points and a cargo net when finished.

More pics will come when it’s all put together.
i dig that! can't wait to see finished project.

Back