What did you do with your Taco today

Nuc is heavily regulated. Difficult to near impossible to get build permits.

Also the spent fuel remains a problem for quite a few lifetimes.

just load up a rocket, aim it at the sun. It'll burn up as it enters the sun's chromosphere.

Be expensive, but it'd be gone. The sun is just a ginormous fusion reactor.

I got big plans today for the truck.

First task is to install the lock-n-lube dohicky (technical term) on the grease gun.
2nd wait for temperature to crack over 32F. Expecting near 45F today.
3rd is to lube the prop shafts with a pump or 2 into each U-joint.
4th task is to continue the grooming process on my mini-schnauzer. I've been letting his hair grow over the winter for warmth. Now, he is beginning to lose the undercoat. Time for desheding comb, haircut, toe nails and a bath. Next month will start the parasite prevention treatments, fleas, ticks, worms (hook, round, tape, whip), mosquitoes (heartworm vector).....

Only downside to a non-shedding dog with a double coat is the monthly haircut. Groomers are insanely expensive.....$1+/minute. Thanks but NO. I have learned how to groom my dog. Made quite a few mistakes, but he is a pet not a show dog and the mistakes grow out.

Was a might windy this noon spraying some cleaner, and wolfsteins tonneau cover protectant over my trucks cover. Ended up getting that stuff all over my back window from too much wind.

Oh man.....that lock-n-lube dohicky makes greasing the prop shaft a 10 minute task.......spent most of the time getting the shafts rotated so the zerks were accessible.

Highly recommend. Good spend for $20

First task is to install the lock-n-lube dohicky (technical term) on the grease gun.
4th task is to continue the grooming process on my mini-schnauzer. I've been letting his hair grow over the winter for warmth. Now, he is beginning to lose the undercoat. Time for desheding comb, haircut, toe nails and a bath. Next month will start the parasite prevention treatments, fleas, ticks, worms (hook, round, tape, whip), mosquitoes (heartworm vector).....

Only downside to a non-shedding dog with a double coat is the monthly haircut. Groomers are insanely expensive.....$1+/minute. Thanks but NO. I have learned how to groom my dog. Made quite a few mistakes, but he is a pet not a show dog and the mistakes grow out.
So how did it go?

Oh man.....that lock-n-lube dohicky makes greasing the prop shaft a 10 minute task.......spent most of the time getting the shafts rotated so the zerks were accessible.

Highly recommend. Good spend for $20
You can't believe how easy it made holding that coupler on nearly impossible to get at zerks, and having to pump the grease gun one handed if I didn't have it. No more cursing, and getting pissed off. Turned a crap job into something I don't mind to do.

Just don't use permethrin on your dogs! A really good friend of ours has an awesme 9 yr old rottweiler "Callie" she did not cut her tail so you know shes friendly just found out this week Callie has stage 5 lukiemia and the vet thinks its from permethrin, because the dogs like it off and ingest it and its toxic. Vet said maybe she has 2 months. its really sad.She was fine then just stopped eating :(

Back