What did you do with your Taco today

Back in the 70's it was all the rage for the youngsters to put a large sticker across their upper windshield saying what type of car they were driving. I guess it's back again. Kind of looks silly to other drivers though.

I don't spell it out for other fritters, it's not their truck. I spell it out for me. Say it loud and say it proud!!!! Hahaha!

I think the op thought we were making fun of their aftermarket grill. Everyone thats a truck enthusiast already knows what a toyota tacoma is. No need to spell it out for them.
No. The "all the dumb kids did it back in the day. Guess you're dong it too". Once it starts getting personal that's when the s%it starts. See, then I could have responded "I don't really care what the effing kids did back in the day did, and I don't care if you effing liked it or not, Nor do I care if you effing like my grill as I didn't buy it to please you, so go f yourself. But I didn't. I just chose to remove myself from the situation.

Glad to have you back. Who said anything about ''dumb'' kids unless you did? Hey, if the large lettered up grill makes you happy, thats what counts. Just expect to have a thick skin to go with it. Now thats over, welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Call me a Benedict Arnold, But I was on the dark side for some wiring expertise. This guy knows everything Tacoma. My bed lights to an oem cargo switch ( which didn’t come with my truck and also this)

My problem ,after getting the switch and relay, was tapping into the right wire. For my bed lights to work with the oem switch

I ended up tapping the negative wire to the blue wire off the switch and a positive feed to the positive wire to the bed lights.

Back