What do you use your Tacoma for?

My neighbor had the same issues at 50 doing masonry work since high school plus he's now got new shoulder joints to match. I refer to him as the bionic man. He's currently working as the towns building inspector.
Yeah I've learned when you've been doing manual labor jobs for many years you start having joint and muscle pain. I've worked at UPS unloading tractor trailers for 15 years now and I've had tendinitis in both elbows and a little bursitis in the right shoulder and I'm 45! I haven't noticed much pain lately but in the past it would burn like hell sometimes!

It was not as bad as u would think first nite was long but they knock u out pretty good .I was walking next morning .2 days in hospital first leg 23 hrs on the second . New England Baptist in Boston .the head of knee department did my surgeries, Dr. Eric Smith he spent 2 years in Afghanistan putting our soldiers back together. He's the guy did over 6000 knees yea he's the man!:)

Yeah had 7 scopes on the knees finally doc said they are done .time for some new hardware! Titanium baby lol View attachment 33053
Pinneapple is a natural lube for the joints :)
Well i'm getting there to. I did gncc racing for many years Due to injuries, i was forced to retire at 39. At 60 its really caught up with me. I've got enough steel in my limbs to set off any metal detecter. I eat plenty of pineapple....its great on pizza, and chicken.

I enjoy racing myself! I watch drag racing, dirt track racing Indy car, I used to watch NASCAR but not anymore because of their woke bs. I like monster trucks, dirt bike racing as well! Never heard of gncc racing before, what is that?

Those of you talking about retiring, it isn't as great as those of you think it is.

Most retirees sit at home and watch TV and die on the couch.
I couldn't agree more, I'm quite a ways away from retirement, I'm 45. You have to have some sort of hobby or something you enjoy doing when you retire to keep you going or you won't live very long at all! I have a friend that I hunt with that's retired from Vought Aircraft, he said his wife has him constantly doing all sorts of honey dos he's actually more busy now than when he was working! My grandpa worked for General Dynamics (which is now Lockheed Martin) for something like 29 years or so (I think it was actually longer but he lost some time) in Fort Worth, he raised cattle as a hobby. When he retired at age 63 he went more into his hobby of raising cattle which gave him something to do. Unfortunately he was killed in '96 at the age of 76 when he somehow drove his pickup into a lake and drowned, he probably had another good 10-15 years left in him at the time! He liked to stay busy, just an unfortunate accident!

That sucks! I plan on fixing and playing with cars and flipping a couple a year to make some non taxable income and fulfill our travel addiction maybe rack a bunch of miles on the taco touring our country.

That sucks! I plan on fixing and playing with cars and flipping a couple a year to make some non taxable income and fulfill our travel addiction maybe rack a bunch of miles on the taco touring our country.
Sounds cool! I like old classic cars and hot rods myself! I enjoy watching drag racing and dirt track racing as well!

Back