What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Replaced the fog light bulbs with Noyka H11 yellow bulbs. I live on the eastern coast with fog issues, blizzards and other related weather. The yellow bulb cuts through the fog, snow, and rain better.

Replaced the fog light bulbs with Noyka H11 yellow bulbs. I live on the eastern coast with fog issues, blizzards and other related weather. The yellow bulb cuts through the fog, snow, and rain better.

Please let us know if theyre any good. I'm debating buying PIAA ones since I live in new england and we get the same crap here all winter. Nokyas are lower priced.

Please let us know if theyre any good. I'm debating buying PIAA ones since I live in new england and we get the same crap here all winter. Nokyas are lower priced.

Gonna be buying the off-road lights & bulbs to follow, will keep u updated

I bought those yellow bulbs too. They work great. They light up the road as well as the original white ones did.

I replied to the wrong thread. My Taco is new (13). Anyway living in New England as well these bulbs are great. I have a set in my FIAT 500 for about 2.5 years now and no problems. It just made sense to add the bulbs to the new Taco. The cost about 20.00 with small shipping fee thru Amazon.

I replied to the wrong thread. My Taco is new (13). Anyway living in New England as well these bulbs are great. I have a set in my FIAT 500 for about 2.5 years now and no problems. It just made sense to add the bulbs to the new Taco. The cost about 20.00 with small shipping fee thru Amazon.

I was starting to think me and 96_taco were the only new englanders. Where you from, im in RI.

Hella: I live in Gloucester, drinking town with a fishing problem. I've been here 27 years originally from Saratoga Springs NY.

Back