What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Ripped out my stereo, A/C vents, HVAC unit, painted all flat black with a Matte Clear Coat to finish. I really don't like chrome. Had to disassemble the stereo just to get the faceplate off :whistling2:

I'll post pics when I reassemble & reinstall.

HVAC done...before & after

Did you do a step by step post on doing this any where, love to do this my self.

What is everyones thoughts on these tires? Good in mud, snow. Pavement??

Attachments

• 1382006925930.jpg
    1382006925930.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 98
Genaral Grabbers...I heard they were only good for the desert. Most people buy them because of the red sticker and not because of their performance.

I have an extra, black undercover classic tonneau cover with locks. For a five ft bed w/rail system. Still in the box if anyone wants to make an offer

I waxed her,meguires wax,changed engine oil with Amsoil Signature Series 5W-30,new TRD Oil Filter,Rotate my Dunlop Grand Trek A20 tires!!!Adjusted Nitrogen in tires to 30 psi!Filled up with Sunoco 93 octane premium!!!Also cleaned dash and all vinyl and plastic detailed,clean and shampoo carpets,seats and then when dry,sprayed ScothGuard onto seats and carpets,3 treatments each!!!I really protect and love my 2013 Tacoma!!!! Rambo,from Eustis,FL.

Back