What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Haoled 20 bags of river rock for the neighbor lady and installed a mirror-mounted dash cam.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231220_194126_Walmart.jpg
    Screenshot_20231220_194126_Walmart.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 0
That keeps reminding me I need a whole bunch of top soil to replace all the soil the rains have recently washed away from my yard.
Don't be in a hurry. Hold until Spring. Less chance of it running off with the snowmelt to collect in the street in the neighbors low spots.

An option.

Concrete. Pave the entire yard, slope away from the house for drainage, paint or stain it green. Benefits, always green, don't need to mow and the fall leafs just blow to the neighbors. Plus parking extra vehicles is easy.

Right now it's 25 degrees, the ground has been frozen for a couple days. The erosion started with all the rain after I had everything dug up throughout the yard. The yard was reseeded in november, but no new grass grew. Hopefully the ground stays frozen till spring, and no more of these 60+ degree days to thaw it all out again.

installed sum new Bosch brand wipers on the gen2 taco
because it is raining steady and several inches of snow expected tonight tomorrow next
old wipers were torn and frayed... not sure how long those had been on there
but there has been basically zero rain to worry from for too many months on end around here

Back