WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

Taking the truck out. I have a moisture leak at the exhaust joint before the muffler. Just water leaks out. Prolly just needs a tightening.

Taking the truck out. I have a moisture leak at the exhaust joint before the muffler. Just water leaks out. Prolly just needs a tightening.
was that the OEM exhaust or your mod... i forget if you put something else on yer rig!?

So lessee here. 150 Miles a week burned 10 gallons. Easy math. Half highway half city. Truck is loaded with mpg robbing weight. But I can deal with fifteen miles to a gallon for now. The bike will be out on Monday so there’s that. Gonna be tough to steer into the employee parking area. I might just keep on going!!

So lessee here. 150 Miles a week burned 10 gallons. Easy math. Half highway half city. Truck is loaded with mpg robbing weight. But I can deal with fifteen miles to a gallon for now. The bike will be out on Monday so there’s that. Gonna be tough to steer into the employee parking area. I might just keep on going!!
Thats exactly what my 4.7 tundra v8 use to get. 150 miles to nearly 1/2 a tank. Up'ed it to about 220 with my v6 3.5 tacoma.

Thats exactly what my 4.7 tundra v8 use to get. 150 miles to nearly 1/2 a tank. Up'ed it to about 220 with my v6 3.5 tacoma.
Yeah I should be up there to be honest. Lift kit , oversized tires and all the added weight. That’s what’s taking it’s toll for me. I would imagine

Back