Windows Fogging up

Golo808

Anyone else have this issue with their 16 Taco? If you live in very cold weather where you have to constantly use your defroster and heater.. does your windows fog up fairly quickly once you're on the road especially at higher speeds...
All of my windows even sometimes my front windshield seem to fog up when I have the defroster on and even more when I try to use the front and foot vents.. it's getting pretty annoying and ridiculous... I'm starting to believe that the defroster vents were a horrible design?
Need advice or help to mitigate or fix this issue.
Thanks

Mine works great. I haven't heard of anyone else experiencing this issue.

16' TRD OR DCLB Inferno

The only time mine fog up is when I'm in the back seat. Try running the A/C with the defroster. Ive always ran my A/C Year round. With the heater and defroster in the winter and blowing cold in the summer. Make sure the circulating setting is off. When it's on it will keep the moister in the cab and fog the windows up.
Good luck.

if you purchased a rack to go on your truck the rack install might be leaking some, I removed my rack I did not like it and it leaked, and it was rubbing the paint. Not the best design.

I live in South Louisiana. Some morning it is very foggy with a 100% humidity and about a 90°+ temp. After running my air condition on what is almost full blast for about 20 minutes, my windshield will start to fog up.

Back